Friday, August 23, 2013

What are you thankful for?

I just got to know another shocking and sad news about a friend of mine.
I was stumped for a moment.
When you think you got it bad in life at times
Like why are you put to test on certain challenges,that you feel its unfair that auch challenges are thrown at you.
At times like this,I would try and remind myself at times that some people got it much more worse than you that your problem is not really much of a problem..

I try to remind myself time and again now that i should always be thankful that I am who and what I am today and that I should cherish and be thankful about everything that has been thrown towards me.To try and appreciate all the little things in life and not to take things for granted at times.

To my friend,I hope you recover soon and be completely cleared of what you are going through right now.I truly admire and salute you for being so strong and positive.. no words can really express how much i salute you for being so brave in fighting cancer.(leukemia)My prayers and most sincere wish goes out to you.

With lots of love ,hope you will be well soon,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment