Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's been a while since i blog.Was a mixture of being busy,lazy and tired.So...hehehe.Class went on as usual last week,and as far as i can remember nothing special happen in particular.

People are always encouraging each other to do things that they know the other person won't do.And then get the shock of their lives when the person actually does it.I'm culpable myself .Read this sentence when I was reading Watermelon by Marian Keyes. I somehow like these words.

People,I am going to Super Junior's concert.~wheeeeeee~~ But I went through a painful process of lining up for almost 7 hours (10 am -5.30 pm) to get their ticket.Although,it so happen that I like the num 7,but,it's wayyy tiring...urghh..I would really like to thank the very ''smart and efficient'' organizers for setting up ONLY 1 COUNTER yesterday and thinking that they DIDNT EXPECT THAT MANY PEOPLE TO SHOW UP AND PURCHASE THE TICKETS.You guys really did your research ''very well''.And since I wasnt able to make it for my business class yesterday,I went to the B class today.Which meant I had class one whole day today.Making me tired.(though i slept at 11 something the night before) Thank God that my class is at 3pm tomorrow.But,will be going earlier to do Econs homework = [ I don't know whether it's just me or that,it seems lately that they are quite a number of people who like to their their hair blond.(an in the whole head) almost like G.D.I guess it's like maybe a trend???

Loving C.N. Blue's new album.Didn't really expect Yong Hwa (from the drama You're Beautiful) to sing that well.love his voice and he can rap ! Am currently also watching the drama Glee,and the songs in it were nice.Was hearing the OST just now,and they sang Confessions by Usher,which makes me wanna hear the version covered by jay & nickhun.The song is l.o.v.e =D

Shall write till hear,am tired..Ooh, results will be out next Monday.I'm scared..and nervous...and i dont know what to think or expect.~arghhhhhhh~
-till then,with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment