Monday, December 9, 2013

Am I Strong Enough?

All of us have our own war we need to go through and fight.We choose our battles and try to win them.Some battles were thrown onto us involuntarily.What may be like the biggest and hardest thing for one person maybe be the opposite to another person.

All in all,let us wake up with a strong and positive mentality each day to face whatever things that are thrown towards us and survive through it.

I might not have the strongest heart and mind right now,but I hope it trains me to have one soon.

When you think that there can be no more surprises that could shock you,you are so wrong at times.In just a blink of an eye,the most unexpected things happen.

I am in a way thankful that I get to learn how to get through tough times,I just can't help but wonder : Why must it all happen ? Would it be different if a different decision or step was taken?

These unanswered questions,would through a course of time help me find the answers?
I'm uncertain of this,but if it does,when the time comes,would I really wanna know the answers?
I don't know.I hope I am strong enough to get through it.

-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment