Sunday, December 29, 2013

Train encounters

I was commuting with the ktm as usual the other day (i can't remember when exactly) when I suddenly started counting how long i've been taking the train and randomly thought that i should list down my best and worst moments so far.

Best /amusing moments would probably be:
  • Me-sleeping in the train to wake up to a cute guy sitting beside me who was also sleeping and finding him leaning his head on my shoulder...and i had no clue what to do.

  • getting offered a seat at peak hours .

  • seeing a guy sitting not far from me at seremban station(starting the journey to KL) in a kinda empty train and suddenly started sobbing while singing emo songs.

  • watching kids up to their cute actions at times (despite it also being my worst moments at times where they start to scream and act like monkeys)

  • discovered a couple ring which was unintentionally left by the train window sill

  • a guy trying to ask a girl whom he does not not for her number-which he failed i think.

  • doing the random act of kindness by offering seats to old people/kids and helping an aunty take her stuff to the opposite platform cause her bag was heavy (she actually ask me to do that) as I was taking the train at another opposite platform.
  •  Met a few kind people who saw that I was sleeping like a log on the train and woke me up in case I missed my station on my way back home.

  • Meeting some people I know that I never expect to meet in a train. and then you need to plan whether to say hello to them or not.

  • just having a nice/short conversations to random ,nice people at times.

  • it is also a good day for me if there are some beautiful people (i.e good looking guy) taking the train-which is usually  VERY rare.

Worst moments:
  • Sleeping in the train to wake up and discovered the woman sitting beside me was sick and had vomitted a few times already in a plastic bag that she carry and woke up to see her vomit. was too terrified to move away.  and then noticing that a person you know was actually sitting opposite you watching the scene. But dont have the guts to wake me up and move me away =.=

  • Watching another person vomit from afar..not a nice scene at all.

  • Hearing someone lost their phone and crying about it.

  • Nasty ladies who pushed you away when the seat you were suppose to sit on should be yours. Also guys who are not gentleman and take the seat that supposedly should be yours.

  • Sleeping in the train one night where I think some guys were trying to take advantage of me (?) but I woke up just in time I think.

  • Being stuck in Serdang on a rainy night and was so tired and stressed up from class as it was very near my exam during my 2nd year and I was hungry that I almost cried at the train station.

  • Taking 3 hours to reach KL / Seremban and missing half of my class and what not.Had to stand on top of it and finally just decided to sit on the floor and study (it was also kinda near my exam ) as it was a waste of time being stucked in the train.Another time was with my sis with a heavy luggage and need to switch to the opposite platform with no life-i transformed into superwoman for a while that day.

  • Almost feel like fainting after class one day due to exam stress.Was thankful to get a seat and tried to sleep hoping that i would be better.

  • Meeting some creepy people in the train.

  • And having the whole coach to myself one day while taking the train home at night as there were not much people getting off at seremban.


  • Being in a packed train (this was before they had the new trains today) and had to stand with people having body ordours/some guys like trying to take advantage of you and someone who farted.LIKE SERIOUSLY I ALMOST DIED.I experience being sardined in a train a lot during my a-levels days and these were some of the worst experience.

  • How sometimes you wear shorts or just decide to dress more to the fashionable side and people stare at you like they have not seen a person where those kinda stuff before.It's annoying.

  • Where you intend to sleep and some people decide to speak on top of their lungs and let the whole world listen to their conversation no matter how shallow it can be at times.Or there's a screaming kid beside you or within very near vicinity to you.

  • This also applies to the situation where some people decide that they should let the whole world listen to their favourite songs by blasting the songs through their phone at max vol so that everyone can stare at him.

Note: These are just my personal experiences and I have no intention on hurting anyone's feelings in the process of writing and posting this down at all.

with lots of love,peace out




No comments:

Post a Comment