Sunday, November 10, 2013

Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a fuck.

How much can you trust someone at times?
How much can you forgive a person and then try to built your trust on that person again?
How much respect should you then give to the person after they have broke you so many times?

I guess this depends on what personality that person has to withstand these kind of situation right?
Just dont push it to a level that has reach a person's the maximum point.
Cause once that occurred you will completely make that person wanna cut all contact with you.

As I've posted this quote/ pic on insta-- Just never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a fuck.

I feel once you have reach that point,that's the point of no return.

I don't really like dealing with situations where there is a ' he said, she said' game going on.
And then a voice inside of me suddenly tells me : hmm,next time in your career,you gotta deal a lot with this kinda shits. It then hits me --ahhh, shit, that is highly likely so gonna be true..

I guess this is just another test to help me be a stronger person.

p/s: apologies if I'm being too emo at times,I take some things to heart a tad too much maybe at times.(plus the fact that the thing that happened today occurred at a time when I am mentally and physically exhausted does not help me stay super positive)

-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment