Thursday, August 25, 2011

One that will be deeply missed.

I posted this late again.I remembered that I was supposed to make a post around the 23rd or so,but I forgot.Just remembered it suddenly today.I make it a point to remember it every year.

It has been 3 years since the death of Park Sang-min or better known as Lee Eon.He was a cast in the drama Coffee Prince.I personally think that it's the all time best korean drama and love this drama a lot.When I heard the news that he had passed away.I was very shocked because,at that time, just a few days back,I was happily watching him acting,and am anticipating more dramas from him in in the future.It's such a waste and saddening thing that he had to pass away at such an early age.

   It has been 3 years now.You're surely deeply missed.May you rest in peace.


-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment