Wednesday, May 10, 2017

And so you fight

Have you wondered if some things are worth fighting for?
Maybe cause I like to quantify or look ahead at whether it really is worth it.. is it worth my time and energy for it.
I'm an impatient person and I know for a fact that due to that, often, I get bored of things fast or I dont finish things I set out doing.
I would like to think that I have made slight improvements over the years.
The thing is, I can get impatient, but I can be a little bit stubborn too at times.
When there are things that I want, I will not rest until I get it. Yes, that's me.
And hence, sometimes the dilemma or the what ifs thoughts of how much sometimes should you fight for things you want or believe in?

I think for now, I'm just not gonna put too much thought into this and go with the flow. I will fight until it's ok for me not to fight anymore.
I'm going to fight but not be blinded by it too much. I think at one point, it was consuming me, that it was having a bad effect on me instead of it doing any positive good.
There should be a balance between putting in effort and resting a little to see where it is taking me.
It might kill me at the end of the day, or it might just make me the happiest person in the world for holding on and fighting for what I believe in.

May the force be with me for all the things I'm fighting for and hopefully I'll be able to look back at this post and say to myself, that whatever happens, it was well worth it.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment