Saturday, December 22, 2012

Stay cool

''You think you're weird (?) i think i'm weird..we are all weird in our own ways. '' I feel i have weird taste in music and other things in general at times.As in,not really a lot of people i know shares the same ones with me.
These words just came to my mind the other day where I just remembered I once said this to a friend of mine where we were chatting over in MSN.I think it was like 2 years ago.Hahhahaa.


Currently feeling bored at home.Dog came back today looking so much more thinner and he hurt his ear.I think he got bit by another dog.Was super stressed as to how I should deal with him cause he keeps on not letting me touch his wound and he was reluctant to bath initially.Had to drag him and scold him a little in order to get him moving.Gahhh.Just skyped with parents and it turns out they had some medicine in store for him and instruct me on the ways to apply the medicine.

Thought sis will be coming back tomorrow but it turns out that she's coming back on Monday too.T.T Am currently a little too free,so decided to just update the blog a little since I've really been neglecting it.

On a side note: Congratulations to all of us! We have survive.Hahahahaa.Can't help but to also join in over the hu-ha about the world ending.Anyways,Christmas is soon.So,happy holidays and have fun to all my friends all around the world.=)  Dad asked me if I have any plans tomorrow,and I told him sadly noooooooooo.=((((  ok.i shall stop the self pity thing.Shall just chill.stay cool.

-till then,with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment