Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Breather

I may not have show this outwardly or that you may not have noticed it.But sometimes,I just get a little annoyed about little/petty things.I am usually the type who just gets pissed at the spur of the moment and the next minute I'm alright.I do realise that and I begin to think to myself,gosh...Am I turning into a control freak or developing a princess-like attitude or being a person who gets offended by the slightest things or just into some form of horrible person? I don't know what's got into me.maybe it's due to a mixture of factors or ,maybe I'm having some PMS moments now.Or it's just that at this hour,I'm just exhausted.

I think I need a chill pill sometimes.A moment of silence.Some quiet emo music.I need a breather.


-peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment