Saturday, October 23, 2010

보다

We used to have so much to talk and kinda gossip bout that our conversation could go on for ages.
We could talk about almost everything under the sun.
After that,I dont know,maybe you've changed ? or is it me who have changed?
It is acceptable that people do change over time.
But it's sad to realize that we almost have really nothing to talk about.
lately,i'm the one who initiate the conversation.
I wonder if i'm bothering you at times.
I hate the fact of that happening.(me bothering you)
I guess if i stop,then everything comes to an end right?



it's sad,really it is.i thought the friendship would last.but i guess it's not really gonna happen?you may think it's totally normal..nothing really changed.it's just that you're busy.but,whatever.
                                                                                                  -peace out- 

No comments:

Post a Comment