Friday, February 8, 2019

Honey

You say I’m too innocent
You say I’m too much of an optimist
You say I’m too sheltered, who never experience real hardship in life
You say I have so much more I need to learn
You say I’m too much of a dreamer


But honey,

I say, do not just judge a book by its cover
I say, most of the time, yes, I break things down and look at them in a simple manner
I say, most of the time, I’m upfront about my feelings and thoughts


But honey,


‘I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile’


I say, everyone has their own battle to fight, it’s something that one cant compare with another
I say, why look at things negatively? It doesnt help one solve anything but cause misery
I say, open your mind and think deeper, because the universe is looking at the bigger bigger picture


Honey,


You still have a lot of growing up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment