Friday, February 8, 2019

At the end of the day, I know that it’s every man for himself in all departments of one’s life.
But never have I met someone so selfish. Be it an impulsive thought and request or a panic, selfish reaction or something that one has planned all this time, just waiting for the timing of it.

 Never has someone pissed me off this bad. To have pushed me to my maximum limit of hating someone is something extremely rare. I forgive you but I will never forget. I dont wish you happiness nor do I wish you ill will. I just dont wish for anything for you for if it’s possible I do not sant to have anything to do with you ever.

I am thankful that I get to learn so much from this. It is one hard lesson learnt. It’s okay. Maybe it’s my karma or it maybe one for you in the future. Maybe it’s karma for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment