Sunday, January 13, 2019

Nights

Nights where I cried so much to the point of exhaustion, I fell asleep right after I let my tears dry for a bit.

Nights where I was so exhausted from work and life that I dont have enough energy left to cry and woke up in the morning crying instead.

Nights where I feel so lonely but not in a bad way just lonely and I just get sad suddenly.

Nights where I look out of my room window and say repeatedly to myself - I'll be fine.I'll get through this and pray that I have the strength to go through life each day.

Nights where I'm mentally exhausted but I can't seem to sleep.

Nights where I'm so tired but I dream of weird dreams and wake up feeling I didnt get enough rest.

Nights where I struggle to search for a song to fit my mood for the night to help me sleep.

Nights where I think of the endless what ifs

Nights where I wonder if you are worth fighting for?

Nights where I wonder if I'm many a times holding on to things that I should let go instead

Nights where I doubt myself and get hella insecure and just wish that someone will be there to hug me and cuddle me and tell me that i'm ok, and so i curl myself into a ball, hug Beary and Teddy Cat a little bit tighter than usual and tell myself, you'll be alright.

Nights where I smile to myself, thankful that I have survived another day, everything's gonna be ok and assure myself that tomorrow will be a good day and I head to dreamland. a deep dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment