Tuesday, January 1, 2019

my ray of unspent sunshine

When someone you really like / love finds a person whom they connect with on a lot of levels and you completely understand that that is something hard to find and can be pretty rare, and seeing how happy and excited they are. You know they have found someone special. One part of you truly feel happy for him while another part of you, without any hate, bitterness, anger or any ill feelings feels sad. You were not hurt intentionally. But the heart breaks a little or is this a whole heartbreak?

The brain and gut feeling tells me, you know you are going to be fine, but somehow you tear randomly without any warning and when night falls, you get sad at times. Yes, you are in pain. But you know well enough that time will heal this and you will be fine. Seeing the person you treasure the most find happiness is such a beautiful thing. Compared to other people that I have fallen for, I couldnt  or wasnt ready to wish them happiness cause there is some sort of resentment or feeling unsatisfied towards the person.

But this is different. I want him to be happy and wish for him to have nothing but love and happiness. I hope he finds someone that lights up his day like how he’s my ray of unspent sunshine. He deserves to be happy. I’m still excited to meet him in July ... perhaps with a different feeling and excitement now with changed circumstances. But nonetheless very excited.

I hope our friendship never change. You will forever have a special place in my heart. I have written this down and said it many times, I am forever more grateful that I get to meet you in this lifetime. I learnt and grow so much as a person. You support and genuine take of who I am and to ask me to never change or compromise myself for anyone and that I deserve someone awesome and the patience of listening to my ‘issues’ and giving good advices and always layan-ing me and just unexpectedly making my day. I can never thank you enough for this. Perhaps you are my Marry Poppins.

I wish you nothing but for all the love and happiness in this universe and the strength to overcome any sadness or challenges that you may face. I think I’ll always love you. 6 months to go. I wonder how I'll be then.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment