Saturday, April 17, 2010

Although it's a Saturday today,it doesnt really feel like one as I had class,from10am (which means i have to wake up at 7 something) till 1pm.=(  Although i know that's it's for my own good,but,one cant help to feel lazy at times.Was suppose to meet up with Sweet Yin after class today,but she had to go back earlier as at night,she'll be back in K.L. I guess we can meet up later.Econs test is this coming friday and there's Business mock exam next monday.I have 1 chapter left for Econs (though i havent read the textbook yet) which i plan to finish by Sunday,and shall start on Business this week.Urghhh,there's tort class next Saturday too.*sobs* But,after that,if all plan work,shall be going to watch the movie Shutter Island with Uncle ^^  hehe.This week was kinda tiring as I had  6 days of classes.Nothing really much happen i guess??

hmmm.=,time certainly flies.It's almost the end of April already.. I guess that's more or less about it..cant' wait for YG artist to be back.Though competition between Rain and Hyori will make quite a number of artist to delay their comeback?? hehe.Oh ya.that day Michele changed her blog punya skin,and See Wei and Kim was helping her.I am lazy and very bad in doing this kinda thing.So,i think my blog will more or less be like this.hahahaha.Even putting the chatbox last time was like doing some super hard Econs/add maths questions.Haih,i know,i know,what you're thinking. I am bad at this kinda thing...
                                                                                                                   -with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment