Sunday, August 26, 2018

Over time

I'm thankful for all the people I have come across in my life so far. Some are just passerby some are here to stay for a season or two, some are here to stay for a long time. I am blessed that for those who choose to hang around, for all their care and love. I am disappointed in those I thought care for me more, but didnt. But you learn about a person the longer you get to know them. Their likes, dislikes and quirks. I learn about myself too at the same time.

I had a lot of time the past week to reflect on certain friendships and relationships, thinking back on how it has changed or grown over a period of time.It's amusing and there were certain regrets here and there, wishing I could turn back time to change or respond to certain things differently. But I guess then it wouldnt lead to where it has is today then.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment