Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Just cause

I guess one of the things that I learnt in law school are that when dealing and looking at certain situations at times, one just need to remove emotions out of it. It might look heartless but it helps one to look at things objectively. Or should I say looking at things from a third person point of view.

This occurred to me when i was chatting with my mum one day. I told her cold-heartedly about what the possible outcome or solutions to a situation she was talking to me about.And her reply was, but no, you dont understand, that person has such a pitiful childhood or is currently in such a situation etcetera. and I told my mum, yes,  I understand that part but that doesn't mean that due to such circumstances gives that person an excuse to do whatever wrongdoing the person has done.


No comments:

Post a Comment