Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's exam season for the upcoming months.Yes,you heard me right, months! and I am already preparing for exam.Well,to be honest,there actually isn't much time.The amount of workload that I have is crazyyyy.The subject matter isnt really hard,after changing my mindset from SPM for UOL style of exam,I have to change it again for CLP.The exams are literally a race against time and memory *sighhhhh*

Exams will be early-mid July.What am I gonna do after that? PARTAYYYYY. Hahahaha. Just kidding. I am totally not a party person in the sense of going to clubs or drinking alcohol. Never even got drunk before.Hahahahaa.

Am aimming and planning to go on vacations and have fun traveling and stuff :D Hopefully I will be able to do that. Am trying my hardest to study my ass off cause I want and foresee to have a tiny bit of R&R in May.SO, need to bersusah susah dahulu,and bersenang sedikit kemudian . Hahahahaha.

Just a slight update before I head to Dreamland as I am now feeling so hyper at 2am and I have no idea why. *sigh* that is why I am soooo not a morning person. I need to rewind back my sleeping clock though.Have been sleeping about 3-4 something lately,and hence today,i guess i am sleeping a bit early.

So so so addicted to songs from the Neighbourhood.Specifically : Lurk, Afraid (4e remix) , Silver and Honest.It's been on repeat the WHOLE day today. And for one last time,am gonna listen to it before i head to bed.

-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment