Monday, June 24, 2013

Dedicated to you.

I have known this girl since I was 8 years old and fast forward many years later, she is now an official graduate in the field of actuarial science!!

We have been classmates throughout primary and secondary school and there were too many moments where I have copied her homework( yes,me being lazy) ,competing with each other to see who will finish copying sejarah notes and whatnot as given by our teacher and me being motivated to give my best shot to do well in my tests and exams.

Also,we ponteng class together,got into trouble a bit and curi makan dalam kelas, vandalizing the school table ( where i was always the one who got caught-specifically at bio lab-so not fair ! Boooo ) .Ahh,the memories.Then we parted ways heading to different colleges to further pursue our degrees with the aim of graduating and working in the field we have interest in .

And on 21.6.2013 she graduated!! Words can be written down and expressed enough how proud I am of her-Ms.Sweet.Wished I could be there,but sadly I cant.Am looking forward to meet you soon :DD

Another chapter of your life has closed but a new one is starting soon!! Wishing you all the best and I know you are gonna ace it :))

P/s: thanks for reading my blog from time to time*terharu*

-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment