Sunday, May 6, 2012

announcement----

*sweeps cobwebs* This blog shall resume actively again most probably after the 29th of May.Exams.I'm stressed.The feeling of you think you're prepared? but you don't know what's going to happen? and this year counts towards my honors with all killer subjects.just great.grrrrr. To look at it another way,I can't wait for it to finish for the holidays lying ahead of me.And I am dying to go shopping.I have yet to get myself my birthday present.boooo.

All the best to all my friends who will be/having their exams now!! For those in 2nd year,we are half way to finishing this degree! I did not know what I had for me when I signed up for this *cries* To my friends in their final year !!! You're gonna get out of this for a more harder exam ahead of you.Either doing the Bar or CLP.=P       That is an envitable fact,but for now,you're finally gonna graduate!!! Time certainly flies at the speed of light I tell you.It's both good and bad in my personal opinion.

ok.au revoir .i'm off for now.

-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment